Creativity and Innovation Workshop
This initiative will take place on February 23, 2017 in the Association of Women Entrepreneurs and is aimed at all entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs with an interest in developing their knowledge and improving their skills. Its main goals are:
- To make known the importance of creativity in adopting innovative practices;
- Establish a relationship between creativity and entrepreneurship;
- Apply principles and tools that increase the generation and evaluation of ideas;
- Increasing and utilizing skills needed for the generation, sale and implementation of innovations such as creativity, flexibility and the ability to sell ideas;
- Explore the behavioral changes and strategic potential of new technologies and tools such as virtual communities, blogs, youtube.
Participation in this action is free and to do so, simply sign up here on our website and fill out and submit the form.